This instruction demonstrates how to connect to Planet VPN servers via IKEV2, PPTP and L2TP/IPSec protocols using the client built into the Windows operating system.
Set up a connection in just a few simple steps:
- To do this, go to the "Start" menu, and select the settings tab.
- Next, select the section"Network and Internet".
- In the window that opens, go to the"VPN" tab and click"Add VPN connection".
- In the menu that opens, you must enter the VPN information for authentication provided in your personal account at the link https://freevpnplanet.com/ru/cabinet/configuration in the "Routers and manual settings" tab.
- In the "VPN Provider" line, select "Windows (built-in)" from the drop-down menu. "Connection name" specify any, for example "Planet VPN".In the "Server name or address" line, specify the Hostname or IP address of the VPN server. Next, you select "Connection type".You can use "PPTP protocol", "L2TP/IPsec with pre-shared key"or"IKEV2"to connect to Planet VPN servers . When you select the "L2TP/IPsec with pre-shared key" connection, the "Shared key" input line is added in which we enter "vpn". All other settings in all three connection types are the same. Next, you need to enter your autorotation data "User id" and "Password" and then click the "Save" button.
- To establish a connection, click "Connect".
- Connection successfully established. To disconnect from the server, click the appropriate button.
- Excellent! You have successfully set up a VPN connection on Windows. Want to install VPN on other devices? Go to our instructions page . If you need any assistance, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com